GRI PHYSICIANS REPRESENT A GLOBAL STANDARD OF ACHIEVEMENT
GRI doctors represent a global standard of achievement, practice evidence-based medicine, and make significant contributions to the field of robotic surgery on a global, academic level. GRI houses only those who are worldwide leaders in their field.
- Maintain superior and quality outcomes
- Publishes data and new techniques in peer reviewed, indexed journals
- Present data nationally and internationally at academic meetings
- Is regularly invited as faculty of national and international society meetings
- Serve in leadership position of a robotic surgery or journal
- Published two evidence-based, peer-reviewed and indexed papers or book chapter annually