Hotel Preferred Rates*
*Rates below are for a one-night stay. Preferred rates are year-round. During low season, rates may be lower. Please check with hotel reservationists prior to requesting our preferred rates. Please call our concierge at 407-303-4692 for additional accommodation assistance.
Bohemian Hotel Celebration
700 Bloom St. Celebration, FL 34747
|Room Type||October - April||May - September|
|Traditional King or Two Queen||$169||$149|
The Bohemian Hotel Celebration would be pleased to host you and your family at their award winning Celebration Hotel. Nestled lakeside in Celebration just a few minutes from Celebration Health, Celebration Hotel offers a “delightfully charming blend of Old Florida elegance and contemporary luxury. The only AAA Four-Diamond boutique hotel in Orlando is located in the heart of downtown Celebration, amidst the boutique shops, eight restaurants and bars, nature trails, movie theaters, tour companies and entertainment options of Celebration Town Center. From the moment you arrive, warm and attentive service and picturesque views of the lake and downtown offer a peaceful oasis minutes from the excitement of Orlando. Transportation to and from Celebration Health is complimentary and is available daily between 7am and 10pm. Please request this service from the Hotel Concierge 10 minutes prior to departure time. Please let us know how we can make your stay more comfortable.
Reservations: Guests have the option of making their reservations via Phone by dialing 1-888-249-4007.Guests should identify the rate code at the time of booking. Please call the hotel reservations department directly at 407-566-6000, 407-566-6016 or 1-888-249-4007between the hours of 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and identified as Global Robotics Institute. Above rates do not include current tax rate of 13% which is subject to change and a $12 resort fee-please confirm at time of booking. If needed, please request a refrigerator upon booking. If you should need to cancel your reservations, you have until 24 hours before your scheduled check-in date to cancel or make changes. Should a reservation not be cancelled 24 hours prior today of arrival and should the individual fail to check into the Hotel on his/her specified arrival date, the individual will be charged one night’s room and tax. All guests will be responsible for paying their own room, tax, and incidental charges prior to departure. Per Hotel policy, the method of payment must be established upon check-in. We accept all major credit cards, cash, and traveler's checks. Personal and company checks will only be accepted at checkout once an alternative form of credit has been established. (No third party checks will be accepted). All accounts are payable upon departure.
Parking Rates:The Hotel provides hotel guests Valet parking an overnight rate of $21.00. Attendees not staying overnight will be charged a $10.00 Valet parking fee per day.
14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane Orlando, FL 32821 www.waldorfastoriaorlando.com
|From||To||Deluxe Room||Deluxe Suite||Luxury Suite||Waldorf Suite||Presidential Suite|
|1/1/15||4/30/15||299||399||499||599||20% off best available rate|
|5/1/15||9/30/15||219||319||419||519||20% off best available rate|
|10/1/15||12/23/15||299||399||499||599||20% off best available rate|
|12/24/15||1/1/16||Best available rates||Best available rates||Best available rates||Best available rates||20% off best available rate|
- A Perfectly Situated Hotel in Orlando
- Located in the center of 482 pristine acres in Bonnet Creek
- Located near the Walt Disney World® Resort
- Only 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Just 10 miles from the Orlando Convention Center
For assistance with making a reservation, please contact our GRI Concierge, Idania Reyes at Idania.email@example.com or 407-303-4629. Check-in time is 4:00PM; checkout time is 12:00PM. All times are local hotel times. There is a valet parking fee of $24USD per vehicle. All guests arriving before hotel's check-in time will be accommodated as rooms become available. Our Guest Services Department can arrange to check baggage for those guests arriving prior to hotel's check-in time when rooms are not yet available.
The following room categories are available:
- Deluxe Guest Room – The Deluxe Guest Room features either one king or two queen beds and a comfortable sitting area. (448 square feet / 41.6 square meters)
- Deluxe Suite – The Deluxe Suite offers all amenities of the Deluxe Guest Room, plus a dining area for four, separate living room with sofa sleeper and high-definition 42-inch LCD television, Bluray/DVD player and MP3 player. These rooms have picturesque views overlooking Disney, the Bonnet Creek Golf Course or the Bonnet Creek Nature Sanctuary. (945 square feet / 87.8 square meters)
- Luxury Suite – The Luxury Suite features one bedroom and one bathroom with dual vanity with all the amenities of the Deluxe Suite. (1,460 square feet / 135.6 square meters)
- Waldorf Astoria Suite – The Waldorf Astoria Suite features one bedroom and one and a half bathrooms with a walk-out balcony and all the amenities of the Luxury Suite. (1,780 square feet / 165.4 square meters)
- Presidential Suite – The Presidential Suites sit on the top floor of the hotel and feature a grand foyer and penthouse views of Bonnet Creek. The suite features two bedrooms, dining room for eight, fully furnished kitchen; two marble bathrooms, two walk-out balconies, and butlers service. (3,300 square feet / 306.6 square meters)
Resort charge: In addition to the rates set forth above, there will be a daily resort charge, currently twenty-five dollars ($25.00) per room, per night, plus applicable state and local tax, that will be posted to all guest rooms to cover the following:
- Unlimited access to in-room local and 1-800 calls
- Unlimited Internet-Guestrooms & Public Areas
- Two Welcome Drinks at Peacock Alley
- Access to Waldorf Golf Club practice facility (driving range; putting range) and complimentary equipment rentals
- Bike Rentals (reservations recommended)
- Access to Waldorf Astoria Spa and fitness amenities as well as complimentary fitness classes
- 20% off at the Pro Shop located within Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
- 10% off pool cabana rentals (reservations recommended)
- 10% off of spa services
For an additional fee of $30USD per day you may request the Global Robotics Institute Medical Package, which includes the following amenities:
- A Room with a View
- High speed internet
- Transportation to and from Celebration Health
- Liquid Diet before procedure to include Jell-O, clear Chicken Broth, popsicles and Gatorade.
- In room mini refrigerator stocked with assorted beverages upon arrival
- Medical amenity upon arrival: 1 magnesium citrate, 2 fleet enemas, pre-operative bowel-prep instructions – provided by Celebration health before patient arrival. Hotel to deliver in room for patient
- Fresh flowers in the room
- Basket of snack type Granola Bars, trail mix, whole fresh fruit and healthy snack options.
- Dry Cleaning Services available
- Meals daily via 24-hour room service
Points of Interest
- Publix Super Market at Water Tower- 0.8 mi – approx 2 mins from the hospital
29 Blake Boulevard, Celebration, FL 34747 - (321) 939-3100
- Wal-Mart Super Center- 5.4 mi – approx 8 mins from the hospital
3250 Vineland Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746 - (407) 397-1125
- Celebration Town Center – 1.5 mi – approx 4 mins from the hospital
Restaurants, Movie Theater and shops all in walking distance of each other surrounding a beautiful lake. It is a great place to relax and unwind.
- Old Town - 1.7 mi – approx 4 mins from the hospital– Free Admission
5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial, Kissimmee, FL 34746 - (407) 396-4888
75 Specialty Shops, 8 Restaurants, 18 Thrilling Rides and classics & hot rod Car Shows.
- Magic Kingdom - 6.3 mi – approx 10 mins from the hospital
I-4 exits 64B, Orlando, FL - (407) 934-7639
- Animal Kingdom Theme Park - 6.3 mi – approx 12 mins from the hospital
660 W. Savannah Circle, Lake Buena Vista, FL - (407) 824-4321
- Downtown Disney - 6.6 mi - approx 11 mins from the hospital – Free Admission
1486 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL - (407) 828-3800
DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, AMC Pleasure Island Movie Theater, several unusual shops and restaurants.
- Cirque Du Soleil at Downtown Disney - 6.6 mi – approx 11 mins from the hospital
1478 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL - (407) 939-7600
- Universal Studios Florida - 13.4 mi – approx 18 mins from the hospital
6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819-(407) 363-8000
- Sea World - 9.7 mi – approx 15 mins from the hospital
7004 Sea Harbor Dr, Orlando, FL - (407) 351-3600
- Universal Citywalk ® - 12.9 mi – approx 18 mins from the hospital - Parking Fee $12-$15
1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Orlando, FL - (407) 363-8000
Blue Man Group Show, Rising Star Show, Lowes Movie Theater, night clubs, several shops and restaurants.
- Celebration Golf Club - 1.2 mi – approx 3 mins from the hospital
701 Golfpark Dr., Kissimmee, FL 34747-(407) 566-4653
- Orlando Premium Outlets Mall - 7.5 mi – approx 15 mins from the hospital
8200 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL 32821- (407) 238-7787
- Disney’s Boardwalk – 6.7 mi – approx 11 mins from the hospital – Free Admission
2101 Epcot Resorts Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 – (407) 939-5100
Night clubs, several shops and restaurants.